Thursdays Thursdays Thursdays
We moved our meetings to Thursdays from Wednesdays in 2015. We apologize to all of you that have arrived on a Wednesday and found the Senior Lunch in the community center. It is not possible to change the information on the Lions District Directory, and their on-line version has been disabled. For Lions who have visited on the wrong day, we have agreed that attending the Senior Lunch counts for district visitation points and district awards. Stanton Lions are not associated with the Senior Lunch Program.
- Jan 12 Lunch Meeting at community center. Scheduled Speaker Melody Palacios with the Salvation Army
Jan 26 Business Meetingat community Center Meeting Cancelled
- Jan 28 Posting for a different group. International District MD4-4L4 3rd annual meeting. Please RSVP per their flyer. This is a non-Stanton Lion Event and you cannot RSVP through the club. Flyer. Diane Quinlan has requested that attendees show up at 7:30AM.
- February 9th Lunch Meeting at community center — Speaker TBA
- February 23rd Business Meetings at Community Center
- February 24th, Memorial Service for Long Time Lion Karl Wong. Click Here or if that doesn’t work click here
- March 4th Americana Awards supporting Stanton youth attending Cypress College. Stanton Lions have purchased seats at this event.
- March 9th Lunch Meeting at the Community Center — Mark Piva-Lions Official and District Governor Bob Susaeta.
- March 9th High School Student Speaker Contest at Mary Wilson Library in Seal Beach at 7pm. This is an affiliate event. Please contact us if you are interested in participating.
- Zone C of Region MD4 district 4L4 official meeting. This will be after the speech contest in Seal Beach~~9:30 PM. Contact Marcella to RSVP
- March 23rd Business Meeting at
the Community CenterPossible speaker Jerry from IRC Real Estate. Location: Boys and Girls Club (Across the street from City Hall)
- March 26th Huntington Beach Lions CrabFest link
- March 27th Harry M. Dotson Golf Marathon. (Mayor Dotson was a former Lion, and we have sponsored this event for years. If you are interested in the event, please contact the Stanton Boys and Girls Club)
- March 30th 7:00 AM State of the City Breakfast
- April 13th Lunch Meeting at Community Center–Speaker Dianna Easter Program
- April 15th City of Stanton Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast Event
- April 27th Business Meeting at
Community CenterStanton Central Park. We will be celebrating the opening of Stanton’s Certified Farmers Market. Ribbon cutting at 12:00 and Lions Club meeting in the Picnic Area soon after. You can buy lunch from Farmers Market vendors. (Link)
- May 11th Lunch Meeting at the Community Center (Speaker Mark and Scott email@example.com from HB Lions Club)
- May 13th. Stanton Car Show. Lions may volunteer to give away coffee and doughnuts.
- May 25th Business Meeting at the Community Center
- June 3rd Stanton Lions Club night at the Races. Los Al.
- June 8th Lunch Meeting at the Community Center
- June 22nd Business Meeting at the Community Center
If you would like to schedule a speaker for the first meeting of the month firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accommodate you if you are selling a product, financial service, or are part of a political campaign. Meetings are for community focused speakers.
If you are interested in an event at a different Lion organization please contact district secretary email@example.com